Attention San Diego THR members, shoot this weekend

PDA

dasmi
May 24, 2005, 01:13 PM
San Diego THR members!
There is a shoot scheduled for this weekend, in Jacumba. Someone will be there by 7 AM. My name is Dave, I'll be in a white F150. Take 8 East to Jacumba, at the two gas stations, turn left, go to the end of the road, turn left again. Shooting area is a few hundred yards up the road on the right. Consult the map below. Hope to see you there. Bring guns, ammo, sun block, and water.

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention San Diego THR members, shoot this weekend" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sdchuck1
May 24, 2005, 01:23 PM
Hey I am down with going out there. If anyone in El Cajon has room for one more in there truck I would be happy to flip some gas money as I am a motorcycle rider and the guns don't work so well on the bike. I am trying to talk some friends into going but I am sure everyone knows how that turns out most of the time.

dasmi
May 24, 2005, 01:29 PM
sdchuck, I can give you a ride. I plan on leaving my place at 6 AM. PM me, and we'll work out the details.
EDIT: Since I'm sitting at my computer right now, I'll just PM you.

dasmi
May 24, 2005, 01:38 PM
Whoops, forgot the map. Here it is.
http://dasmi.freeshell.net/images/map.jpg

DRZinn
May 24, 2005, 05:44 PM
I'll be there. I'm coming from North County, so if anyone down the 5 or 15 needs a ride, let me know.

STW
May 24, 2005, 08:46 PM
I'll have to see if I can get loose to make it down.

dasmi
May 27, 2005, 04:27 PM
Back to the top

DRZinn
May 28, 2005, 01:04 AM
Unfortunately, I have to work that afternoon, so Jacumba is too far. Anyone up for Orosco Ridge?

sdchuck1
May 28, 2005, 03:33 AM
I know that afew people will be out at Orosco saturday. Mostly the folks that didnt feel up to the drive or have to work ect. Hope to see you some other time out there. I will be in Jacumba hopefully about 8:45 or so in a gold sport trac with some friends.

dasmi
May 28, 2005, 04:32 PM
sdchuck, was that you out there today?

DRZinn
May 29, 2005, 11:57 AM
I made it out to Orosco, but didn't see any THRers there. Had fun anyway!

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention San Diego THR members, shoot this weekend" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!