Kadet .22 Conversion on CZ-75B in .40

PDA

TooTaxed
December 31, 2002, 05:33 PM
Are these worth the money? What accuracy at 25-yd? Any reliability problems?

If you enjoyed reading about "Kadet .22 Conversion on CZ-75B in .40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mr. e
December 31, 2002, 09:34 PM
I've got a CZ pistol and have read several reviews of the Kadet conversion kits. I can't remember a negative report, and most owners seem happy and impressed.

Check the CZ Forum at the following link for more info.

http://pub105.ezboard.com/bczechpistols82792

DAL
January 1, 2003, 02:40 PM
I can't speak for everyone, but mine was definitely worth the money. I use mine on a CZ75BD 9mm and I was impressed with its reliability and accuracy. I am going to sell my Ruger 22/45 now because the adapter has made the Ruger redundant. I doubt you'll be sorry if you get one.

The big reason I got my adapter is so I could use the same trigger for both 9mm and .22, thus getting in cheaper practice with the same gun.
DAL

P.S. I haven't benched it to test its accuracy at 25 yards, but just firing it offhand it is plenty accurate for self defense.
DAL

If you enjoyed reading about "Kadet .22 Conversion on CZ-75B in .40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!