Benelli M1 Super 90 Range report.

PDA

Slimjim
May 27, 2005, 07:18 PM
I took my Benelli to the Trap range :evil: And decided to function test it there with a few games of clay. Im happy to report that it ate everything in birdshot that walmart sells in 12 gauge. Even the bulk packs. It would belch fire with the super handicap AA shells though. So, i have to clean it still though. But I scored:

16,17,20,21,17. Shooting clay birds with ghost rings is deffinetly different, and damn fun. Because of the sights i had to treat it a bit more like a rifle. and less like a bead shotgun. Because of the sights i could pick them off on the downdrop though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli M1 Super 90 Range report." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DougW
May 27, 2005, 09:46 PM
Guess I need to try mine the next time out.

HSMITH
May 28, 2005, 12:02 AM
As long as you don't try to hang a bunch of crap off the gun or shoot it unsupported and keep it basically stock you can expect similar performance from now on.

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli M1 Super 90 Range report." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!