Clinton LIEbrary

PDA

Kim
May 29, 2005, 03:11 PM
My brother-in-law had a meeting for the company he works for and it was held in a room at the library. Everyone took a tour. He said there is one BIG display about the Brady Bill And the Assault Weapon Ban included is a AK-47 in a glass display case and talking points about the horrors of the rifles and how Clinton made the US safer for citizens and of coarse Children. He also had a pocket knife on him and they said they would hold it for him till he left. He told them no thanks and went and put it in his van. He said he figured he would never see it again. The metal detector even picked up gum in tin foil. He was miserable the whole time. :scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Clinton LIEbrary" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
beerslurpy
May 29, 2005, 03:18 PM
Arkansas isnt a shall issue state?

critter
May 29, 2005, 03:38 PM
I promised myself that I would not visit that place until they had a display case holding Monica's blue dress for all to see. How long do you guess I'll have to wait?

thorn726
May 29, 2005, 05:05 PM
"they had a display case holding Monica's blue dress"

they can put it right next to Bush's arrest records

Standing Wolf
May 29, 2005, 06:12 PM
You couldn't pay me to visit that shrine to dishonesty.

Vernal45
May 29, 2005, 06:13 PM
Why, would anyone want to go tour the Worlds Biggest Double Wide.

Shooter973
May 29, 2005, 08:34 PM
Isn't that the same LIEbrary and Adult Entertainment Emporium? If ya check the lobby you'll find that they sell SLEAZE in the large buckets in the gift shop...... :mad: :D

R.H. Lee
May 29, 2005, 10:29 PM
Clinton Liebury. Get it?

rick_reno
May 29, 2005, 11:09 PM
Does the gift shop sell cigars?

If you enjoyed reading about "Clinton LIEbrary" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!