Valtro USA is BUSY

PDA

HABU
March 18, 2003, 12:17 AM
I talked to John Jardine of Valtro USA tonight. I sent him my Valtro for some work and he called to let me know that it was in the mail back to me.

During our conversation I Commented that Valtro's are becoming increasingly popular and asked him what he see's in the future for keeping up with demand. He said that he is receiving 40 orders a day :what: and that he cant keep up. He said that the price of the pistols is going up. If you are sitting on the fence you might want to act quickly.

I can't wait to shoot it and check out the improvements! :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Valtro USA is BUSY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sven
March 18, 2003, 02:39 AM
It's simple supply and demand. Move one of the lines, and watch the intersection point change.

Jim Watson
March 18, 2003, 10:53 AM
What with the guns he had at the SHOT Show versus the other 1911s to be seen, I am not surprised. If I did not have a local 1911 man to build from scratch or rebuild mass produced stuff; and had to buy commercial, a Jardine Valtro would be it.

But I have seen reports that he is personally assembling Valtros imported to him as loose parts; taking them apart to rework them ALL was taking up too much time. That cannot go on. When he gets an assistant or starts selling factory guns, LOOK OUT!

If you enjoyed reading about "Valtro USA is BUSY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!