ah, but what if they're right!?

PDA

ahadams
March 18, 2003, 12:20 AM
Okay folks, whatdawe use on little green men, or little grey men or whatever? one of the news sites I check from time to time had a pointer to this Iraq is actually about ETs and "stargates" (http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/bush/2003/0203/02-05-03-exopolitical-perspective-on-preemptive-war.html)

now personally I think this guy is more than a couple of fries short of a happy meal, so to speak, but what's the concensus on how we stop ET's and that sort of thing? any pet loads? I mean from the length of this thing, the guy appears to be doggone seereeyuse, you know?:what:;)

If you enjoyed reading about "ah, but what if they're right!?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
synoptic
March 18, 2003, 12:53 AM
I'll stick to my trusty shotgun ;) Since when they become smarter as a society their bodies tend to get scrawnier (learned that from SIGNS) a good shotgun blast should do the trick. If ET can postpone his landing for 2 months I'll have a Steyr waiting on him as well :D

Cal4D4
March 18, 2003, 01:22 AM
I got all my intergalactic self defense training from "Mars Attacks". Down to K-Mart for tactical Slim Whitman yodeling records and a boombox to play them on.:D

faustulus
March 18, 2003, 02:20 AM
prepare to die earth scum ;)

bogie
March 18, 2003, 10:57 AM
Oh, but when you blow their heads off, they regenerate (Men In Black I).

Buy 'em a shiner or three, feed 'em some chili, buy 'em another shiner or three, feed 'em some _good_ peppers, buy 'em another shiner or three, take the keys for the saucer, then toss 'em in a ditch...

cslinger
March 18, 2003, 11:00 AM
There are very few problems that a good 12 gauge or the judicious use of just the right amount of explosives cannot fix. :D

QuarterBoreGunner
March 18, 2003, 11:34 AM
I for one, look forward to our new alien overlords…

That is until I can organize the resistance underground alá ‘Red Dawn’

“WOLVERINES!!!!”

Oleg Volk
March 18, 2003, 12:16 PM
If you want to fight oppressive aliens, Mayor Daley or Congresscritter Clinton fir the description pretty well...

QuarterBoreGunner
March 18, 2003, 12:28 PM
Feinstein... she's in my city- she has a pretty swanky joint in Pacific Heights. It's more personal that way.

Schuey2002
March 18, 2003, 12:49 PM
Liberal "Congresscritter" Chucky Shumer fits the bill as well...;)

coonan357
March 18, 2003, 01:07 PM
Bogie what you trying to do blow them up from the inside??? don't forget to give them some st pattys day cabbage too. ,
and Olek when all know King Richie is an alien . :D

Quartus
March 18, 2003, 02:26 PM
:confused: What's an "Exopolitical Research Study"?

Hmmmm, lessee here. "Exo" means out. What's he saying here? Out of Politics? AH! He's talking about Hitlery's future?

No?

Oh.... Well, I had hopes.

Hmmm. Oh, I get it. He just made a simple boo boo. He MEANT to say, "Exo-psycho". He's out of his mind! http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=177202

Now what about this "research study" business? Oh, that's easy. It means he's not very well educated, because you have to have learned English from Madison Avenue not to recognize the REDUNDANCY of "research study"!!!

What?!"!" :what: A PhD in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia?

I knew the Aussies were screwed up, but I didn't know how badly!

Oh, there's more here. Ah! THIS explains it!

He is currently researching methods of Transformational Peace as a Researcher in Residence in the Center for Global Peace (2001-2003) and directing the Center's Peace Ambassador Program which uses transformational peace techniques for individual self-empowerment.

This is good, this is good. He needs to be in a Residence somewhere! http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=177228

Dave Markowitz
March 18, 2003, 09:03 PM
What is he smoking, and where can I get some?

Deadman
March 19, 2003, 07:40 AM
I remember when I was 8/9 years old I had a book on ufo's. Part of which was a one page story of some farmer in rural America who claimed watching a large cylindrical ufo land on his property.
He then claimed to have watched two alien figures exit the 'craft', afterwhich he promptly shot one with his rifle. The two alien figures and the ufo then quickly vanished.

While I don't believe in aliens or for one moment that ol' farmer Joe shot an alien creature from some distant part of the galaxy/universe, the very idea has amused me ever since.

"Git off my laynd!"

:p

Mute
March 19, 2003, 12:13 PM
Phase plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

waynzwld
March 19, 2003, 12:26 PM
Phase plasma SAW in the 100 watt renge woud be better :D

Archie
March 19, 2003, 12:47 PM
Get a roll of tinfoil before there's a shortage!!!

On second thought, if this guy is right and Iraq has the secrets, or the code to the secrets of the Space People, we should get that information, right? Who else we gonna trust with all that?

Phyphor
March 19, 2003, 04:03 PM
Don't forget to weld a permanent Iris on that stargate..... :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "ah, but what if they're right!?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!