Ba/uu/r?

PDA

LooseGrouper
June 7, 2005, 11:49 PM
Okay, I've seen "ba/uu/r" used alot in the shotgun forum. I've done searches here and on the general internet, but have been unable to dechipher. I'm prepared for the good natured ribbing and a slew of "we already told people this a thousand times," but the suspense is killing me. I gots ta know...what does it mean?!?

If you enjoyed reading about "Ba/uu/r?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Duke of Lawnchair
June 7, 2005, 11:52 PM
BA = Buy Ammo
UU = Use Up
R = Repeat

LooseGrouper
June 7, 2005, 11:56 PM
Thanks!...and not even a wisecrack. :)

AnthonyRSS
June 8, 2005, 12:48 AM
Don't feel bad; I didn't know what it meant either, I just wasn't going to ask. I had the jist of it though:)

Dave McCracken
June 8, 2005, 05:21 AM
Sorry, I ought to do a sticky on Davespeak. This is a common inquiry.

BA/UU/R is a handy way to say that expertise comes with practice, not with buying Cool Stuff.

There are Shotgunners, and then there are Collectors of Shotgun Paraphenalia. This board is more for Shotgunners....

Fred Fuller
June 8, 2005, 06:43 AM
There's a list of THR and firearm related acronyms and initialisms at http://thehighroad.org/library/acro/acron.html in the library link at the top righthand side of the page. Dave, you need to yell at the board PTB to get this one included there...

lpl/nc

Rob62
June 9, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hey Dave if you get BA/UU/R on the acronym page how about getting SG for shotgun included as well. I can't believe its not there. Specially with so many people using it on this forum.

Regards,
Rob

If you enjoyed reading about "Ba/uu/r?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!