Remington Model 11 disassembly help.

PDA

m14nut
June 12, 2005, 07:38 AM
A few weeks back I came across a Remmi model 11 in really fine shape. I was surfing thru a search here, using Remington model 11 as a guide, and came across a thread with a link to complete disassembly of the gun, including pics.
I spent most of last evening trying to find it to no avail!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Model 11 disassembly help." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ACORN
June 12, 2005, 10:44 AM
IIRC the Remington 11 was a licensed clone of the Browning A5. Try searching for it. It may be able to help you out. I have a manual for my A5 around here
somewhere. If I find it I'll PM you.

Matt-man
June 12, 2005, 09:27 PM
Here's a link to the Browning Auto-5 field service manual:
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/CTGY/browning-auto-5-field-service-manual

m14nut
June 13, 2005, 06:17 AM
thanks guys

Godfather
June 13, 2005, 07:51 AM
What do you need to know about it? I just sold one, and could tell you all you need to know...

winchester/remington shooter
January 21, 2006, 06:32 PM
You can go directly to www.remington.com there is a link there to manuals. I just got a copy from Remington, Free, for my 20 ga Sportsman, Model 11. What better source could you find?

Superreverb
January 21, 2006, 07:12 PM
The whole disassembly process is on Page 90 of the NRA book "Firearms Assembly 3," which I'm staring at right now. If you can't find a manual on-line, PM me and I'll scan the pages and email them to you.

Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Model 11 disassembly help." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!