Bulletfest VI (OH)

PDA

Ukraine Train
June 13, 2005, 09:46 PM
Surprised no one has posted this yet... http://www.bulletfest.net/

This year will be my first time there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulletfest VI (OH)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HiWayMan
June 21, 2005, 02:02 PM
I'm gonna go to BulletFest. I'm gonna go to BulletFest. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

Went last year and it totally rocked. Listen for the minigun. The line will go dead quiet when this baby starts to hum.

P95Carry
June 21, 2005, 02:13 PM
Went in 2003 but last year couldn't make it - looks same way this year so far. Pity - altho a long ways to go - it sure is one heck of a day!

grimjaw
June 21, 2005, 03:26 PM
Oh awesome, this is within range!

I assume you can visit even if you don't intend to camp, so long as you pay the fees?

jmm

hcker2000
June 21, 2005, 11:41 PM
DUDE! YES! :evil:

Say some one from around Newark ohio is driving up friday and coming back latter that night? If so can I hitch a ride? I got to shoot me sks and pa-63.

hcker2000
June 24, 2005, 07:52 PM
Just got back. Was a good day but was about 100F all day so that sucked. I can post pictures for people to see if they would like.

Ukraine Train
June 25, 2005, 05:59 PM
I just came back too. Man, what a blast. This was my first time shooting anything full auto and I got to try Russian and German Maxims, HK91, AR-18 and a couple rounds from a custom built .50BMG rifle. I'll have pics up tomorrow or the next day and will try to get video online, too.

hcker2000
June 25, 2005, 08:19 PM
Wow sounds like you saw alot more action than me. My trip highlight was when some one let me shoot a mosin nagat. It was nice but now I'm sad :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulletfest VI (OH)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!