Favorite Shotgun Ammo

PDA

JMPeters
June 16, 2005, 06:05 PM
What are your favorite types of shotgun amuntion?

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite Shotgun Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave McCracken
June 16, 2005, 07:40 PM
Favorite slug, KO Brenneke.

Favorite buck load, old Estate R/R 00.

Favorite goose load, Hevishot 2s.

Favorite clay load, 7/8 oz of 8s, in my reloads.

Favorite dove load, Remington STS 7 1/2s.

Favorite pheasant load, 1 1/4 oz of 5s.

Favorite Squirrel load, an oz of 6s through a tight choke.

And so on....

Alex45ACP
June 17, 2005, 12:59 AM
What's a "wizz-bang" :confused:

Fred Fuller
June 17, 2005, 08:16 AM
Birdshot, buckshot, slugs. All that $5 per round stuff is useless.

foghornl
June 17, 2005, 10:22 AM
In MY shotty...

Slug..PMC 2-3/4" 1 Oz

Buck Rem 3" Mag #4

clay buster Fed 1 oz #8

squirrel Fed 1 1/8 Oz #6

JMPeters
June 27, 2005, 09:30 PM
To the best of my knowledge and the intel I have gathered on the subject. a "Wizz Bang" is as follows.

A small shell that once fired creates a small concussive blast that can be used as a deterent or to lure game from a hiding place. If used in a CQC situation the blast would cause substantial damage to the unfortunate victim.

Nnobby45
June 28, 2005, 03:08 AM
A small shell that once fired creates a small concussive blast that can be used as a deterent or to lure game from a hiding place. If used in a CQC situation the blast would cause

Lure game from a hiding place? LOL! Are you serious. You mean scare the crap out of 'em so they run clean outa the county! That sounds real sporting. :D

JMPeters
June 28, 2005, 06:34 PM
You want to talk about not very sporting. that dragon's breath man. Kill and cook your prey in one fell swoop. I for one like mine extra crispy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Favorite Shotgun Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!