King of the Hill

PDA

bratch
June 16, 2005, 11:57 PM
Anybody seen the "Full Metal Dust Cover" episode. I'm watching it right now Dale opens a gun store in Peggy's book store.

Sold a 1911A1 for $300.

Not a bad episode.

If you enjoyed reading about "King of the Hill" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Seventhsword
June 17, 2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah,

Dale Rules! :D

Matthew748
June 17, 2005, 09:10 AM
I love that episode. I like how she tries to pass the gun store customers off as Civil War reenactors. Cotton's antics are also quite funny, "...get me something that shoots like this!"

halvey
June 17, 2005, 09:15 AM
Great episode. They had some decent ones this year, but the last couple years has been pretty iffy. Still better than most things on though.

El Tejon
June 17, 2005, 09:38 AM
An enlightening documentary! :D

mordecai
June 17, 2005, 12:59 PM
Dale - "My wife lost her job and our diminished income is going to affect the lifestyle I have become accustomed to."

Hank - "Well Dale, I guess you're just going to have to enjoy the guns you already have."

dasmi
June 17, 2005, 01:01 PM
Hank - "Well Dale, I guess you're just going to have to enjoy the guns you already have."
Hank is a liberal anti!!! :D

Drizzt
June 17, 2005, 03:09 PM
BOBBY: Can I put a gun rack on my bike?
HANK: Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that?

BOBBY: Please, Dad, can we please pay paintball?
HANK: Now, hold on a minute -- let's see, they give you kids guns and let you shoot at each other? Yeah, okay.

DALE: If you're going to shoot me, I want Bobby Hill to take the shot, because he'll put me down clean.
BOBBY: Okay.

kbheiner7
June 17, 2005, 03:17 PM
BOBBY: Can I put a gun rack on my bike?
HANK: Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that?

BOBBY: Please, Dad, can we please pay paintball?
HANK: Now, hold on a minute -- let's see, they give you kids guns and let you shoot at each other? Yeah, okay.

DALE: If you're going to shoot me, I want Bobby Hill to take the shot, because he'll put me down clean.

:D I love that show.

dasmi
June 17, 2005, 03:18 PM

Best line ever. "Okay" as he reaches for the rifle.

halvey
June 17, 2005, 03:19 PM
The best line of the whole series! DALE: If you're going to shoot me, I want Bobby Hill to take the shot, because he'll put me down clean. But Bobby really says: Oooo-Kay.

repsychler
June 17, 2005, 03:38 PM
All I have to say is, that show got much funnier after I moved to Texas.
:D

If you enjoyed reading about "King of the Hill" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!