Legal HELP! Mailing FIRED brass from US to Canada?

PDA

cpileri
June 18, 2005, 11:11 AM
Is it legal to mail a handful (4 or 5 pieces, say) of FIRED brass from the continental US to Canada?
Are there any other customs considerations? ex. sure its legal, with a proper Form 2134.999ACDF-Q (I made that up, btw).

I know Canada has alot of new restrictions on firearms, but I dont know about ammo and ammo components. Nor do i know if there are any additional customs concerns to follow.

HELP!
C-

If you enjoyed reading about "Legal HELP! Mailing FIRED brass from US to Canada?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gewehr98
June 18, 2005, 05:54 PM
I sent them through the U.S. Postal Service. I had to make a declaration of the contents, and showed the postal clerk the contents of the box before sealing it up. He stamped it, and they were shipped, no problems whatsoever.

hifi
June 18, 2005, 06:13 PM
I mailed two ten round Beretta 92FS magazines to a guy in Canada a few months ago. It got there, but it took about a month...

cpileri
June 19, 2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks All!
C-

If you enjoyed reading about "Legal HELP! Mailing FIRED brass from US to Canada?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!