Remember my post about the Gun control network education pack?

PDA

MicroBalrog
March 19, 2003, 12:57 PM
Well, here's what I sent them. My few comments on their stuff.

http://www.olegvolk.net/draw/book/comments.doc

If you enjoyed reading about "Remember my post about the Gun control network education pack?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MicroBalrog
March 19, 2003, 12:59 PM
GCN does not wish to correspond with anyone who are not prepared to be honest about their interest in guns.

We have found that your email address in associated with a website that promotes guns (http://www.devermore.net/concord/microbalrog/arsenal/FuzionArsenalvI.pdf).

Under the circumstances we cannot accept that your comments to us have any objective merit.

MicroBalrog
March 19, 2003, 01:01 PM
I would not call my behaviour dishonest. Yes, I am theoretically interested in firearms (wouldn't buy one if I had the money and ability). However, because your Education Pack hints that being interested in firearms is a very, very bad thing, I decided to downplay that. I beg you pardon.
If it's possible, I would still like to know what you think of my comments on your Education Pack.
I think the objective merit of what people say hinges not on who says it, but on what is being said. Am I wrong?

MonkeyMan
March 19, 2003, 01:04 PM
"Don't try to confuse me with facts, I've already made up my mind".

You can stun them with logic but you can't make them think.

Forget about them. There's way too many fence-sitters out in the world to worry too much about the totally lost.

Kharn
March 19, 2003, 01:09 PM
MicroBalrog: You need to edit the link in your first post, if you remove the </a> from before the [/ url] it will work correctly.

Kharn

Blackhawk
March 19, 2003, 01:24 PM
Discrimination based on an email address...?

Probably won't get into their country club either.... :rolleyes:

Kharn
March 19, 2003, 01:26 PM
Time to visit Hotmail.com :evil:

Kharn

MicroBalrog
March 19, 2003, 01:31 PM
What's your take on the original text, folks?

MicroBalrog
March 19, 2003, 01:32 PM
err, I mean, on my comments?:)

Drjones
March 19, 2003, 01:46 PM
GCN does not wish to correspond with anyone who are not prepared to be honest about their interest in guns.

We have found that your email address in associated with a website that promotes guns (http://www.devermore.net/concord/mi...onArsenalvI.pdf).

Under the circumstances we cannot accept that your comments to us have any objective merit.

They didn't actually say that to you, right?

Right?

:cuss: :cuss:

Read your comments....EXCELLENT!!!

:)

Archie
March 19, 2003, 02:37 PM
Good solid facts and thinking.
That the hoplophobes cannot deal with objective facts and rational thinking is their problem.

Well, every free person's problem, really. Just like politicians.

Your thinking and effort is well done.

Standing Wolf
March 19, 2003, 04:03 PM

People who can't write a simple English sentence should flip hamburgers for a living.

If you enjoyed reading about "Remember my post about the Gun control network education pack?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!