Interesting video and poll about CCW in CA

PDA

jojosdad
June 21, 2005, 06:57 AM
Just ran across this 5 min video of the differing views on CCW of Sheriffs Baca of LA County, and Carona of Orange County. There's a poll on CCW on the same page.
http://www.fulldisclosure.net/flash/VideoBlogs/VideoBlog3.htm

Sure glad I live in a shall issue county here in the land of the fruits and nuts.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting video and poll about CCW in CA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Henry Bowman
June 21, 2005, 09:45 AM
Pretty objective report. Interesting that they don't show you how their poll is going.

armoredman
June 21, 2005, 10:17 AM
More reason to not leave AZ. Good luck outm there, guys. If you want a friendly neighboring country to base from, AZ has lots of room for gun owners...

seed
June 21, 2005, 11:37 AM
I would be absolutely freakin' STUNNED if the debate made it to the Kali ballot. It won't. I really need to move...probably Texas or Nevada. I miss the U.S.

PromptCritical
June 21, 2005, 05:08 PM
Gotta love how the sheriff of LA county might authorize a permit AFTER a person is victimized. Shut the barn door after the horses escape.

El Rojo
June 21, 2005, 06:32 PM
Lee Baca is the enemy. Plain and simple.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting video and poll about CCW in CA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!