Anyone near Goose Creek, SC?

PDA

Strings
June 22, 2005, 05:20 AM
Hey... anyone here near Goose Creek, willing to take on a shooting buddy? Have a young female friend there, who's a fairly good shot, and is looking for people to shoot with. You'l have to provide toys, but she's willing to help pay for ammo. Any takers?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone near Goose Creek, SC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Red_SC
June 22, 2005, 09:22 AM
I've shot with a guy not too far from there, I'll forward this to him.

Strings
June 22, 2005, 04:04 PM
Occurs to me I should let y'all know she prefers pistols. Her favorite last time I took her to the range was the Automag...

rbmcmjr
June 22, 2005, 09:14 PM
There used to be an indoor range just up the road there in GC, on US 176 (St. James Ave.) between Crowfield Parkway and Mt Holly. I took my carry class there back in 97 or so. I bet they could put her in touch with a buddy or six. There are a ton of young sailors (nukes) there who would love to go shooting with someone....

There are also two outdoor ranges over in the Francis Marion forest.

Rick - ex-nuke and onetime civilian instructor at MTS-635

PromptCritical
June 22, 2005, 09:37 PM
ATP Gun Shop.

I know it well. I was one of those Nukes. I don't know anyone there but the guys in the shop would be happy to rent some toys to her.

Student MTS-626

Strings
June 23, 2005, 12:43 AM
Ummm... guys? She's nuke too... just thought I'd point it out. I'll pass info on to her...

rbmcmjr
June 23, 2005, 10:44 PM
PromptCritical: Heh! Nice handle. For years I was known as Rx Rick, but most non-nukes think that means I'm a pharmacist.

Hunter Rose: Your friend should be able to easily find what she wants at ATP. The fact that she's in the Navy will only make them treat her better.

Rick - Rx is short for "reactor"

bogie
June 24, 2005, 02:26 AM
Does this have ANYTHING to do with the Goose Creek Symphony?

(I used to have a roomie from Eastern, KY)

Sir Lancelot
June 24, 2005, 07:29 PM
What about Bluffton, South Carolina? PM ME.

jkswiss
June 29, 2005, 04:43 AM
OMG, goose creek, hehe. Brings back some memories. Those darn gnats.

PromptCritical
June 29, 2005, 05:18 AM
Gnats? Heck, it's the only time I've had a bug draw blood (deer fly I think).

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone near Goose Creek, SC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!