IDPA classifier

PDA

TonyB
June 22, 2005, 11:23 AM
Made Marksman last night w/ a 2" revolver(Rossi)I was pleased...last time I tried w/ this gun I was about 10 seconds off.....this time my time was 194.78...not bad for a fat guy w/ a cheap gun :D

If you enjoyed reading about "IDPA classifier" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HKGuns
June 22, 2005, 10:07 PM
Congratulations. I did my first qualifier just this past Saturday with my P7 and qualified SS. Those six headshots are difficult to do quickly.

Gary G23
June 22, 2005, 11:15 PM
Congratulations! Another fat guy with a cheap gun I know got bumped from Marksman to Sharpshooter at the state match this month. Feels good doesn't it?

TonyB
June 23, 2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah,I'm SS in SSP(glock17)but it's like 35 seconds off for SSR..my plan is to shoot the revolver all summer and hopefully make SS in the fall.....although the G17 is getting a little jealous.
what slows me down is the darn reloads.fumbling w/ those speedloaders.I don't use a carrier either,I use a vest pocket(just to make it a little more realistic)I NEED to practice those reloads at home I guess.....

If you enjoyed reading about "IDPA classifier" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!