*FREE* Gun Rights Policy Conference in LA

PDA

simon
June 22, 2005, 12:53 PM
at the LAX Marriot, Sept 23,24 & 25th.
See; http://www.ccrkba.org/
for info and registration.
I'm going and it would be nice to meet you guys there.
Free materials,registration, and LUNCH Too!
Info or questions call; 425-454-7012

Sponsored by CCRKBA & SAF

I think its about stinkin time someone stood up in the bathroom that is LA.(not counting those of us who are actually here "behind enemy lines")
We've really needed the support of a group or 2.

If you enjoyed reading about "*FREE* Gun Rights Policy Conference in LA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dan from MI
June 22, 2005, 04:21 PM
I recommend the conference. I was at the Cincinnati one back in 2001.

simon
June 23, 2005, 11:28 AM
Btt^

Combat-wombat
June 23, 2005, 04:18 PM
Looks like it's worth goin' to. Hmm, isn't Jim March the CA field rep. for CCRKBA? I guess he'd probably be there.

CAPTAIN MIKE
June 23, 2005, 08:47 PM
EVery year the Gun Rights Policy Conference brings together some of the best presenters and activists arouind. Mas Ayoob's recent article on last fall's conference was pretty interesting, and I would think that the GRPC at the LAX Marriott is "right in the heart of enemy territory" as far THR members are concerned.

Registration is free and you should try to set aside a couple of days on your calendar to attend. I have a conflicting speaking engagement elsewhere on those dates but I've registered for the Conference anyway, just in case the other engagement cancels for any reason. Should be a high quality event.

simon
June 24, 2005, 10:50 AM
Admin, THANKS for making this a sticky!
It's important!

I really hope Jim March is there, I'd like to shake his hand.

Brian D.
June 25, 2005, 01:24 PM
I'd be more interested in attending if such events were held only in 'gun-friendly' states. (Sorry if that offends, just my honest opinion.)

simon
June 27, 2005, 12:13 PM
I'd be more interested in attending if such events were held only in 'gun-friendly' states.
Actually, this is EXACTLY WHY it has to be here this year.

Lennyjoe
July 17, 2005, 05:24 PM
I'm sure Jim will be there. We met in Houston a couple of years ago at the conference there.

twoblink
August 11, 2005, 01:56 AM
Unfortunately, I'm 6000 miles away, or else I'd be there too..

So I'll just be a cheerleader from afar..

Red$tinger.308
August 21, 2005, 11:51 AM
I recommend the conference. I was at the Cincinnati one back in 2001.

Do you know when the next one in Cincy is? I live there and want to go to it.

simon
August 23, 2005, 10:38 AM
Ok, update on this conference;
(this from SAF)
"I also want to update you on our progress. This GRPC may be the best we've ever had. We have a full agenda which includes such critical issues as concealed carry legislation, the latest legal battles, victories and defeates, state & local action. We have invited several prominent gun rights advocates and elected officials to speak at this conference. NRA Pres. Sandy Froman and NRA EX. VP Wayne La Pierre, as well as professor Eugene Volokh have already commited to speak."

So, it looks like its going to be a good one!

simon
September 23, 2005, 12:00 PM
OK!
Its Tomorrow!
If you're going, I'll see you there!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "*FREE* Gun Rights Policy Conference in LA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!