This just pisses me off to no end

PDA

Kingson
June 22, 2005, 03:15 PM
Read this and tell me that these people have no clue. These two thing have nothing to do with each other. If I was related to the person that died and saw these people I would have a hard time controling myself not to punch them alot. What where these people thinking?
link to story (http://www.masslive.com/chicopeeholyoke/republican/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1119427155281750.xml&coll=1)

If you enjoyed reading about "This just pisses me off to no end" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
2nd Amendment
June 22, 2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I knew old Phelps had to show up in that somewhere. :rolleyes:

JohnBT
June 22, 2005, 03:22 PM
"a church group will picket his funeral"

That is just so...wrong.

No, that's not wrong, that's sick, demented, evil and twisted. If I lived closer I'd go get in their faces.

John

2nd Amendment
June 22, 2005, 03:24 PM
And thus give them publicity that they don't get anymore, having been at this for years? Why play their game? Old Fred would love ya(in a purely platonic and Christian way, of course).

dasmi
June 22, 2005, 03:27 PM
Before this gets too out of control, please read this article on the pastor of the church, Fred Phelps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
He is a mentally ill, alcoholic, drug addict, and does not represent Christ.

LAR-15
June 22, 2005, 03:29 PM
Fred Phelps IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

Jesus said in the Bible anyone can claim to be a Christian and not be a true follower of Christ.

CAS700850
June 22, 2005, 03:31 PM
I cannot respond and follow the rules of THR. Suspend the rules, and I'll tell you what I think. :cuss:

Vic303
June 22, 2005, 03:36 PM
Good ol' Phred...at it again...
Just remember folks, he is a registered voting DemocRAT! He is not a Republican.

I used to live just NE of To-puke-a ( :neener: ) and have seen his antics for years...

2nd Amendment
June 22, 2005, 04:37 PM
Note: I was just giving John a hard time and in NO WAY meant to imply I believe Fred to be a Christian, or even related to Christianity, or even certain what Christianity is...

pax
June 22, 2005, 04:52 PM
I have no THR-appropriate comment about this ... awww, bloody hell. Phelps is an ^%^@$% and I truly believe he will burn in hell for eternity.

Oh, yeah. Thread closed, not appropriate for THR. Take it to APS or somewhere.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "This just pisses me off to no end" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!