Maybe Hollywood will help us!

PDA

Ed
March 19, 2003, 05:22 PM
I was just thinking about all the actors who have in the past wanted me not to own any guns. Well It seems now that they have changed their minds..Sadam has chemicals much worse than guns"but he hasn't used them" and he has been told 12 years ago that they were banned" but he said he doesn't have any" and He has a record of using weapons of mass distruction on his own people"but not on me"

So I ask: I want an M-60 and a bunch of Claymores.
1) I have been told that I can't have any
2)I promise I won't use them!
3) Here is where I fail to comply, I have never used them on my own people.

So Besides number 3, I think they should throw their support behind me and help me get what I want.

AND I'll promise that I will deny that I own them if they let me get them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Maybe Hollywood will help us!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mastrogiacomo
March 19, 2003, 08:29 PM
Hollywood is filled with fruits and nuts. They're the type of two faced losers that protray soldiers on screen, and insult them while showing support for the enemy off screen. They rally behind Saddam with their "fact finding" missions and none of them remember the Kurdish people -- and images of dead children in their mother's arms when he gassed them for being the wrong sect of Muslim. Where was the worldwide protest then? These people are still dying a painful death, and as the doctor trying to assist them all asked, "Why didn't America help us?" I'd love Hollywood to answer this question. They want to take away my guns but it's OK for them to profit off of guns in their action movies. Stick to romance if you hate guns -- and give those roles to actors that actually own one -- they'll have no conflict. They spend all day in the gym to accurately protray -- us? Yes, we all have girlfriends and boyfriends several centuries older/younger than us -- and yes, we all look that good. I wouldn't try to make sense of gun support or lack of it by listening to Hollywood. Most of those folks have their head up their....well, you already know.:uhoh: :scrutiny:

TallPine
March 19, 2003, 08:53 PM
Well, I got it anyway ... I think it's called sarcasm.

If you enjoyed reading about "Maybe Hollywood will help us!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!