The Significance of the "Coffee Can"

PDA

33-805
June 23, 2005, 12:10 PM
Okay, I am new and perhaps this an innapropriate question to ask but what is the deal with people referring to "coffee cans" on this board? I don't get it. I am sure it is a good story and my curiousity has finally gotten the better of me. I am an ignorant man looking for enlightenment...

If you enjoyed reading about "The Significance of the "Coffee Can"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
June 23, 2005, 12:22 PM
It was all to do with a reference in an LE thread - regarding the potential for coffee cans being ''paraphanalia''!! And this giving PC for search etc.

I have no link to hand - maybe someone has it. However I would ask up front that this does not promote a furtherence of any ''bashing'' posts. :) - or this will get closed, pronto.

BTW - welcome!! :)

Justin
June 23, 2005, 12:25 PM
It's how centac became an internet celebrity! :p

atk
June 23, 2005, 12:27 PM
The thread is http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=140048&page=2&pp=25&highlight=empty+coffee

The post is number 30.

Shovelhead
June 23, 2005, 12:28 PM
It's how centac became an internet celebrity!

Well, there's famous and there's infamous........

Either way you get recognition.:evil:

Elmer Snerd
June 23, 2005, 12:39 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=1708550#post1708550

fjolnirsson
June 23, 2005, 12:42 PM
If you continue reading, there's also a bit in there about dryer sheets as PC for search. Good stuff.

Skunkabilly
June 23, 2005, 12:50 PM
I did poorly in chemistry, but how does one make drugs from coffee cans and dryer sheets? Static and non-clingy?

armoredman
June 23, 2005, 01:07 PM
Remember the old classic "Beverly Hills Cop"? Where they had coffee grounds surrounding drugs to throw off the dogs? Doesn' really work, but that is the theory some wacked out druggies still cling to, same as dryer sheets. I'm tempted to take an empty coffee can with me in the back seat from now on, and see what happens...

pax
June 23, 2005, 01:09 PM
Now that it's been asked and answered (follow the links above), there's really no need for this one to stay open.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "The Significance of the "Coffee Can"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!