SCOPE (Shooters Commitee On Political Education) Website?

PDA

Redlg155
March 19, 2003, 06:26 PM
Fellow Shooters,

Today I checked my mail and found out that AOL was up to its tricks again. They offered me a $2.50 check to join their Netmarket program. Needless to say I was not interested nor was I flattered. What did get my goat is that AOL is keeping my billing information on file even after I cancelled my acount with them in January. Just cash the extremely large check:rolleyes: and they enroll you in the program using your old credit card information. Anyway, I decided to do a search to see exactly what AOL was up to in the anti gun agenda when this site turned up.

SCOPE (http://scopeny.org) Shootes Committee On Political Education. Seems like a very informative site. Anyone here a member?

Good Shooting
RED

If you enjoyed reading about "SCOPE (Shooters Commitee On Political Education) Website?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "SCOPE (Shooters Commitee On Political Education) Website?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!