Combat Kid

PDA

Bravo11
June 28, 2005, 11:22 AM
I saw this on a web site earlier and thought you all might get a kick out of it.
Excuse me if it's been posted before.
Check out the video in this link:
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/821/

If you enjoyed reading about "Combat Kid" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Snake Eyes
June 28, 2005, 11:26 AM
Looks like a pretty reasonable load-out, 'scept I think he ought to have at least ONE knife, and a couple of spare mags.

:what:

No_Brakes23
June 28, 2005, 11:26 AM
Pretty sure this is a repost.

I love when he pulls the shotgun out of his ass.

dasmi
June 28, 2005, 11:31 AM
Let's see him actually walk around with all that. That video is nothing more than a cheap scare tactic.

Bravo11
June 28, 2005, 11:54 AM
I agree that it's a scare tactic and that having a tuck-in no baggy pants dress policy is not going to stop a kid from bringing in a gun. My kids school has a uniform policy which I really like, it distinguishes the students from
anyone else that wonders on to campus. If you want to keep the guns out then
setup a metal detector.

crofrog
June 28, 2005, 12:15 PM
There is no way to keep gun's out of the school's. Even with metal dector's any one who wanted to could find a way to get one in.

It's been more than a few years sence I was in high school, and I didn't oppose a school dress policy then. A uniform would have made it a whole lot easier to get dressed everymorning, and you wouldn't have to worry about if it was the same shirt you where the day before. Just a sniff check and you are good to go.

something else, but with out a holster for any of those good luck keeping any of those concealed. and with the pocket guns what good does keeping the shirt tucked in do. As for the shot gun and the mac-10 good luck walking with those, and not printing.

chris

TMM
June 28, 2005, 01:19 PM
that's the biggest load of steaming BS i've ever seen...

you can see stop/starts in the clip, where they obbviously cheated and put in more guns.

bet he couldn't walk around for a damn minute without printing like all hell and having a few falling out...

this means a few things:
1) security guards in schools should be real security guards, and carry a Glock.
2) i could pack that many guns (minus shotty and mac-10) in REAL holsters w/o printing
3) i'd love it if someone did that at our school. that would be hilarious. people'd stone him for being an idiot.

~TMM

If you enjoyed reading about "Combat Kid" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!