Has anyone ever seen John Moses Browning's Grave?

PDA

BHPshooter
July 1, 2005, 04:22 PM
I was searching for photographs of JMB (or "Brother John" as my grandpa calls him :) ) and I came across this site: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=1679&pt=John%20Moses%20Browning

There are pictures of the cemetery and his gravestones.

Someone left a touching message for him today (July 1st):
Your firearms designs helped defeat the twin scourges of the 20th century: Nazism and communism. And now they are helping to defeat the scourge of the 21st century: terrorism. You may certaintly rest in peace knowing that.
- Don Barton

Has anyone ever visited his gravesite in person? I'm so close I ought to.

Anyway, I just thought this might be of passing interest.
Wes

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone ever seen John Moses Browning's Grave?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KaceCoyote
July 1, 2005, 04:42 PM
I did!

kal
July 1, 2005, 04:53 PM
I searched for Eugene Stoner and found nothing. :mad:

NIGHTWATCH
July 1, 2005, 06:37 PM
And now they are helping to defeat the scourge of the 21st century: terrorism.

Thats powerful.

SLCDave
July 1, 2005, 06:42 PM
I'll be up in that neck of the woods tomorrow, maybe I'll go check it out. I should go see the grave of a patriot on this holiday weekend, seeing as the country is headed that direction itself...

If you enjoyed reading about "Has anyone ever seen John Moses Browning's Grave?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!