Makes me feel safeer!

PDA

CentralTexas
July 2, 2005, 10:49 PM
This is a "what's wrong with this picture" picture!
CT

If you enjoyed reading about "Makes me feel safeer!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gulogulo1970
July 2, 2005, 11:03 PM
His arm is too big for his shirt?

Alex45ACP
July 2, 2005, 11:06 PM
I know what the answer is supposed to be but I won't say it yet.

However, the biggest thing I found wrong with that picture is that he's holding a rifle that a citizen is restricted from owning in NYC.

CentralTexas
July 2, 2005, 11:07 PM
keep trying....

VARifleman
July 2, 2005, 11:09 PM
His sight? Afterall...you did name the file that...I'm going to have some fun with that pic though... :cool:

Third_Rail
July 2, 2005, 11:10 PM
His scope is backwards - that's an old picture.

Taurus 66
July 2, 2005, 11:38 PM
Third_Rail, the scope's not backwards. The rifle's backwards!

Mr. Loud Guns
July 3, 2005, 01:11 AM
That rifle isn't backwards. I think it is that the security guard is carring an m4 in the first place. Shouldn't that be a handgun.

Third_Rail
July 3, 2005, 01:14 AM
Right, my mistake - the scope is A-OK. The rifle is backwards. :neener:

bratch
July 3, 2005, 01:29 AM
Dats a BIG boy.

chris in va
July 3, 2005, 03:23 AM
I still don't get it. :confused:

yorec
July 3, 2005, 03:41 AM
Yep old picture - illuminator on scope should point same direction as muzzle, that'll help some who don't see it yet. Er, or is that the battery pack? - I don't remember, but it should be positioned toward the butt end instead of to the muzzle...

The PR guys who actually let this pic out should be ashamed o' themselves. Course they probably STILL don't know any better... :rolleyes:

Cesiumsponge
July 3, 2005, 03:47 AM
Just a stupid question from me since I don't have an Aimpoint. Will it still work if it is flipped around or the dot isn't visible from the muzzle-end? Is it still funtional? I know you can't see an EOTech from the wrong side, but I'm honestly not sure with other red dot sights. I think my Kobra can be viewed from the other side but I don't have it handy to check.

Zach S
July 3, 2005, 03:49 AM
I think it is that the security guard is carring an m4 in the first place. Shouldn't that be a handgun.
IIRC he's NYPD.

edit: http://www.headsbunker.com/html/2005/04/from-only-cops-should-have-guns.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Makes me feel safeer!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!