Thanks!!!

PDA

Joey101
July 4, 2005, 06:11 AM
Okay, this post doesn't have much to do with guns. I just wanted to let all of you know how much I value your knowledge. In the last few months I have come from a no nothing newbie, to a fairly informed gun freak. This is my 100th post which I guess makes me a Senior Member. I think I am far from being knowledgable enough to carry such a title but that's how the forum does things. I can't complain.

So thank you all again!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mokster
July 4, 2005, 09:32 AM
DITTO, thanks to everybody who answers my dumb questions, and thanks to the moderators and the people who started this for giving me a place to ask them. Also for keeping this a clean sight.

Hypnogator
July 4, 2005, 10:26 AM
THR is a great place to learn. The opinions of a few to the contrary, :rolleyes: there's none of us that know all there is to know about firearms. :cool:

GT
July 4, 2005, 11:09 AM
Great place to learn AND a great place to vent (when needed!) :)

Thanks

G

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!