Happy 4th of July everyone!

PDA

Black Majik
July 4, 2005, 05:41 PM
So....

What's everyone packing today?

Make sure its all American!

For me, Colt NRM Government with Federal Hydrashoks 185 gr. +p in my Milt Sparks 60TK Holster.

Accompanying the house is my Remington 870 Wingmaster +2 loaded with federal 00

In my rear pocket is my new Colt .380 Government, so far only loaded with WWB FMJ. :uhoh:

So, whats protecting you today on this beautiful 78 degree (oh wait, only here in Socal... sorry! :D) weather Independence Day? :evil:

I LOVE BBQ's! :D

Happy Independence Day!

If you enjoyed reading about "Happy 4th of July everyone!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HighVelocity
July 4, 2005, 06:18 PM
Yeeehawww! Happy Independence Day! Thanks to all those who help keep us free.

Colt Series 70 Combat Govt in Milt Sparks leather loaded with 230gr Winchester Ranger Talons (+P of course). :D

BTW, it's 99 degrees here in beautiful north TX.

KriegHund
July 4, 2005, 06:38 PM
Not carrying anything, but i do have two all american rifles ;)

Have a good 4th everyone.

kal
July 4, 2005, 07:11 PM
Every year my dad gets my bro and I some serious fireworks. This year? NOTHING! :fire:

I think he didnt get any this year bcause my little bro always taunts our cousins with them and makes them jealous because they only have those stupid fountains and other crap :evil: .

Arc-Lite
July 4, 2005, 10:03 PM
Best to everyone on this 4th of July.... our founding fathers were quite the cut.....willing to risk it all....for the dreams of tomorrow. keep your dreams alive...and your powder dry.

trickyasafox
July 4, 2005, 10:05 PM
happy fourth everyone. wishing you all a safe holiday for you and yours

tricky :)

Marshall
July 4, 2005, 10:12 PM
Thank you Majik, same back at you. :)

A Happy Fourth to all!

I've had my S&W model 60 on me today.

TNGO
July 4, 2005, 10:13 PM
What's everyone packing today?
Make sure its all American!

Okay, I had to put the P220 back in the safe and get out the 686, but happy to comply.:)

Cesiumsponge
July 4, 2005, 10:36 PM
Hurrah! Its an atypical, cloudless 79F day in western Washington state. Who says global warming is a myth? :D

Celebrated today so far by disassembling my Bushmaster AR lower, polishing off the fire control group, and lubing it up. It's now as crisp as the weather! :cool:

Eightball
July 4, 2005, 10:44 PM
I dunno the precise temperature here, but it sure isn't 78! I am celebrating by loading my mags for a trip to the range soon, figuring out a scope to purchase (and a bipod with it), and wondering if the people next door would care if I went out and unloaded a few rounds in honor of the 2nd amendment rights which were fought for so hard to obtain. Keep in mind that it's when the redcoats tried to confiscate our arms that the revolutionary war started!

God Bless America, and may all have a Happy Independance Day!

Mauserguy
July 4, 2005, 11:40 PM
I don't have a CCW, they're kind of scarce around these parts, you know, but I took the lady friend and the CZ75, 40 S&W, and a Smith and Wesson 357 to the local indoor range. Can you believe it, on July 4th they are closed. It's un-American. Oh well.
Mauserguy

Farnham
July 5, 2005, 12:03 AM
Happy Independence Day!

Ironically enough, I pulled my CHL outta the mailbox today, and added it to the Kimber .45 in a Galco Fletch holster.

Be safe, shoot straight, and live free!

S/F

Farnham

4v50 Gary
July 5, 2005, 01:08 AM
Happy BD USA!

Commissar Gribb
July 5, 2005, 02:25 AM
seems like a good reason to go shoot off some tracers around dusk

too bad I wasted mine last weekened.

ACP230
July 5, 2005, 09:51 AM
I carried my Smith M649 most of the day.

Shot an M1A, AR clone, M1, a Reising subgun, and the M649.
Nice way to celebrate the 4th.

If you enjoyed reading about "Happy 4th of July everyone!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!