Anyone shoot the steel challenge in San Luis Obispo?

PDA

ddj8052
July 5, 2005, 02:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone shot the steel challenge matches in San Luis Obispo, CA? I am going to go and try it out for the first time this month and am trying to figure out what I need to bring. As far as gear, I intend to bring my Kimber and Springfield 1911's, a Sidearmor holster, Uncle Mikes Mag holster, a bunch of mags, and my range bag which has all my saftey gear and crap. So besides this what else would I need? Do you normally bring a luch? Drinks? How much ammo? etc? How long is the day? I am a first timmer and would appreciate any advise you may have about shooting in comps in general. Thanks for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone shoot the steel challenge in San Luis Obispo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone shoot the steel challenge in San Luis Obispo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!