Attention Copstock Owners!!

PDA

CaCrusin
July 5, 2005, 07:34 PM
Many of you have asked about putting a sling stud on the COPstock Folder. We have purchased a large quantity of special sling studs to replace one of the side screws on the pistol grip. This will allow you to use any sling with the stock. These are FREE to COPstock Folder owners and we are even paying the postage. Just call me toll-free at 877-465-6699.

CaCrusin :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention Copstock Owners!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fred Fuller
July 5, 2005, 08:24 PM
A tip o'the fedora for customer service, Crusin. That shows real class IMHO.

lpl/nc

walking arsenal
July 5, 2005, 09:41 PM
Can i pay for the screw and get you to ship me the folder free of charge? :D

CaCrusin
July 6, 2005, 12:40 PM
:rolleyes:

CaCrusin :cool:

doublehorse
July 19, 2008, 02:29 PM
Do you still have any of these sling studs? I called but no one knew anything about it :banghead:

DaleCooper51
July 19, 2008, 05:02 PM
Doublehorse, the original post was from 2005.

torpid
July 19, 2008, 05:02 PM
Well 3 years is a bit of time... ;)

doublehorse
July 19, 2008, 05:16 PM
I know it has been a while. I did not know about these until a couple of months ago. I was hoping CaCrusin is still around and can get me one of those, even for a fee. Without it I either need a gunsmith to add one, or drastically limit my sling options.

DaleCooper51
July 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
I just took a look at his profile and the last post he made was in Oct 2007. I would try sending an email to customer service at knoxx. You might have better luck during the week.

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention Copstock Owners!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!