RKBAwear -- 48 designs now available

PDA

Oleg Volk
July 13, 2005, 02:46 AM
This is for all who wanted to wear my images as conversation starters. Liberty Outlet (http://www.libertyoutlet.com/store/bystore.html?store=3) just added tshirts and other items with 45 of my posters and gun-related illustrations. Proceeds will go toward upgrading my Mac from the current G4/350 to something faster and to covering the cost of the new server.

I am working on adding several more, including two images ("Nude but not naked" and "Stop staring. Get your own.") which come from my portrait site.

If you enjoyed reading about "RKBAwear -- 48 designs now available" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RevDisk
July 13, 2005, 02:53 AM
Nifty. And for a good cause too.

chopinbloc
July 13, 2005, 04:20 AM
right on! thanks, oleg.

middy
July 13, 2005, 10:46 AM
The website needs better close-ups, or at least quotes of what the t-shirts say... you can't read them.

armoredman
July 13, 2005, 10:53 AM
Click on the underlined portion of the blurb, where it says "this powerful image", or words to that effect, and the original poster comes up. I would love to order several of them!

If you enjoyed reading about "RKBAwear -- 48 designs now available" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!