Met some nice Highroaders in DFW.

PDA

angrywalkindude
July 15, 2005, 08:11 PM
I bought my very first gun off the internet in a FTF sale from a highroad ad last Sunday.

This was the first time I have ever met a fellow highroader and everything went great. Thanks for the pistol RKirby.

Well I must have caught a bug or something, because today I bought two more pistols. Thanks pistolpizza.

I was a little nervous at first, but in the end I met two very nice gentlemen.

If you’re looking for a gun I would recommend checking the highroad classified first.

If you enjoyed reading about "Met some nice Highroaders in DFW." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1911Ron
July 15, 2005, 08:20 PM
I to have met some very nice people from THR, such as the fumegator, len in phoenix, lennyjoe, denfoote(also know him from work) and sumpnz. We had a good time shooting together.

HighVelocity
July 24, 2005, 03:29 PM
Check out the DFW Highroad shooters group link in my signature. We get together about once a month (sometimes more) to shoot. We hit 100 members the other day. :D

orangeninja
July 24, 2005, 03:47 PM
DFW Shooters groups are a nice bunch of guys. Granted they are a bit eccentric, but nice. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Met some nice Highroaders in DFW." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!