A general Thank You to everyone here at THR

PDA

Tag
July 20, 2005, 03:03 AM
I would just like to thank everyone who makes this site what it is. You are some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.

This is the best site for intelligent discourse anywhere. Period.

I know I have not always spelled all my words correctly, or been an active participant, but I thank you for your teaching and opinions.

Cheers

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "A general Thank You to everyone here at THR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Balog
July 20, 2005, 03:06 AM
I'll chip in a big "Thanks" to the mods. No pay and lots of whinging from the posters. Sorta like being a parent, but they can't ground us. :)

Sindawe
July 20, 2005, 03:34 AM
Sorta like being a parent, but they can't ground us. Well, they CAN if they want too, by closing our threads and negating our posting privileges. But I concur with Tag. THR.Org is my "home" on the the 'Net (Along with APS) the first place I check in the morning, and last before bed. I've learned a lot by just lurking in the sub-forums I don't regularly post in (which is why I lurk, better to remain silent and let the world think you a fool....), and lots in those I do.

foghornl
July 20, 2005, 10:40 AM
I consider it a poor day for me if I don't learn 2 or 3 new things from the folks here on "The High Road".

I hope I can return even 5% of the knowledge I have gleaned frome here.

entropy
July 20, 2005, 01:54 PM
I agree. Well stated, Foghornl. :)

Ala Dan
July 20, 2005, 03:54 PM
Well folk's I've been hanging around here at THR since its inception,
and I'm here too tell you that you will not find a finer bunch of very
responsible human being's; both male and female. I feel as though
I've learned a lot from the membership; and I hope they have done
the same from me? As some one else stated, THR is the first place
I visit upon awakening each day; and the last place I visit before
retiring for the evening. May GOD BLESS AMERICA and THR! :D

grampster
July 20, 2005, 03:59 PM
+1, THR and APS.

If you enjoyed reading about "A general Thank You to everyone here at THR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!