Peepsight for CZ?

PDA

ed dixon
January 1, 2003, 04:42 AM
Any recommendations or experience with putting a peepsight on a CZ 452? Anything out there that would fit with little or no smithwork?

If you enjoyed reading about "Peepsight for CZ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
January 1, 2003, 06:34 PM
I'd contact CZ-USA (http://www.cz-usa.com/) and ask them - I'm sure the question has come up before. You could also call Express Sights (http://www.expresssights.com/) and ask them whether they make their Ghost-Ring set for the CZ's.

Badger Arms
January 1, 2003, 07:48 PM
Williams makes some good quality receiver sights. They are usually as easy to install as a scope base. Problem is, I don't know what base the receiver takes. If you can find that, go to Brownells.com and find the compatible Williams site for it. They have three styles, the Foolproof and 5D are both "side" mounts while the WGRS just replaces the rear scope mount.

ed dixon
January 2, 2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to do some of the digging you both advised. A few days ago I found a post on Rimfire Central that talked about (pictured, and in fact was selling) ghost rings of four different types for the 452 Lux. I'd never even heard of these. They're supposed to be easy to install and uninstall. Not quite a nice precise aperture, but I do keep reading about how great the open iron sights on this model are supposed to be. Folks rave about them, so maybe I'm overlooking an already good part of the package. Guess I can always take the scope off the Marlin .22 mag. and peep that up if the need persists. Maybe even start looking at the Winchester Trapper next. A Wingmaster with a peep sight, hmm...

MolonLabe416
January 2, 2003, 10:59 PM
Check Jim Brockman at www.brockmansrifles.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Peepsight for CZ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!