OT posts & Oleg's decision

PDA

seeker_two
March 22, 2003, 09:51 AM
Thank you for considering the idea of a non-firearm section to the forum. I imagine it was a difficult decision, and I'll respect it.

If you do decide to do an OT forum at a later date, I invite you to take a look at the ones on Sixgunner.com (http://forums.sixgunner.com) . They do a pretty good job keeping it polite and the discussion lively. It and THR are usually the only forums I actively keep up with.

Thanks for all your efforts, Oleg. Keep up the good work...

If you enjoyed reading about "OT posts & Oleg's decision" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Navy joe
March 22, 2003, 11:22 AM
I like it. The non-gun topics tend to breed disrespectful little idiots and trolls. Sad, Glocktalk could be a nice site but I mainly lurk there due to all the little heathens bred there primarily in GnG. I wish Eric the best in keeping a lid on it, meanwhile I'll stay here where people at least try to be civil.

Tamara
March 22, 2003, 11:26 AM
You can see this one coming, right? ;)

Closed as O.T. :D

(seeker_two, Navy joe, thanks for your understanding. :cool: )

If you enjoyed reading about "OT posts & Oleg's decision" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!