Anyone know where to find an excellent condition MAK?

PDA

orangeninja
July 24, 2005, 07:08 PM
I've been seeking one of these, preferably somewhere in North Texas, but if you have personally seen one somewhere else, I'm all ears.

I'm particularly interested in the Bulgarians.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know where to find an excellent condition MAK?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
honkeoki
July 24, 2005, 09:45 PM
Try www.dansammo.com if you don't mind ordering online... I got a pair of them from Dan. Very nice guy, outstanding guns.

I'd never shot a fixed-barrel pistol before and wow, was I surprised with the accuracy!

orangeninja
July 24, 2005, 10:53 PM
I didn't see anything there. Are they not listed on his website.

Tomac
July 25, 2005, 07:45 AM
J&G Sales for $139: http://www.jgsales.com/
Three of the four I've purchased from them were absolutely pristine except for a small rub mark from the safety.
HTH...
Tomac

K-Man
July 25, 2005, 04:05 PM
I just got/ordered one of the Mak's from J&G Sales (and a S&W Mod. 10). They had more of the Maks left. Both guns are supposed to be here in hand tomorrow. :D

orangeninja
July 25, 2005, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys. I will be ordering one on the first.

Silent Bob
July 25, 2005, 05:22 PM
I have a Bulgarian in like-new condition with four boxes of Wolf ammunition, if you don't mind a private sale. I'm in Sherman (about 70 miles north of Dallas) if you're interested.

orangeninja
July 25, 2005, 06:14 PM
Silentbob,

you sir, have mail.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know where to find an excellent condition MAK?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!