Who is going to Perry and your experiences good or bad

PDA

Jon Coppenbarger
July 25, 2005, 12:46 AM
This will be my 3rd year and I can not see not going every year. That may change but not right now.

My goals are to just do better than last year in every match and everything else will take care of its self.

Did not screw up to bad last year but had some position problems that were addressed after I got back.

The first year I tried to get all the bad things out of the way!
First year I cross fired all 10 shots 4 targets away in my rapid sitting in the leg match. Oh well that was not very good and they still laugh at me over that one. My scorer and his scorer were also my team mates so it got around pretty fast and to fire it on the guy,s target who ended up taking 3rd did not help me much.
Oh and letting me fire on the first relay in the presidents in the fog when I could not see the target did not help the jitters.

Man 6 days from now and I will be there. Yeah!!!

Jon

If you enjoyed reading about "Who is going to Perry and your experiences good or bad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve Smith
July 25, 2005, 09:05 AM
Jon, I know you will do a great job and I'm sure you'll leg out this go around. Make sure you bring a bananna with you and keep it in your stool so you can ward off the gorilla like I did there. Perhaps a small trap with a bananna in it, or have a team mate swing a bananna behind you while you're shooting? Maybe bring some bananna pudding?

Whatever you do, distract the gorilla and come back a Distinguished Rifleman!

If you enjoyed reading about "Who is going to Perry and your experiences good or bad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!