Counterstrike techno song made only with weapon sounds

PDA

beerslurpy
July 27, 2005, 12:56 AM
I couldnt post it in legal and political (without getting banned) so here it goes:

needs sound (http://cstechno.ytmnd.com/)

Pretty incredible if you ask me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Counterstrike techno song made only with weapon sounds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bobo
July 27, 2005, 01:02 AM
Nice beat -- not much melody :D

Dionysusigma
July 27, 2005, 01:06 AM
Did I detect a bit of Halo explosion in there? :scrutiny:
Reminds me of something that Static-X would use. :D

Direct Link: http://content.ytmnd.com//50000/50245/sound.mp3

PaladinVC
July 27, 2005, 02:41 AM
I think Chow Yun Fat should be in the music video.

Actually, I think it would be cool to have a gunfight scene where the shots meshed with the background music. Remember the duel in Princess Bride, where the sword sounds were part of the music? That was super-cool. And the banter was fun, too.

Red Tornado
July 27, 2005, 03:50 PM
It's got a good beat and you can dance to it...I give it a 92.

psyopspec
July 27, 2005, 08:57 PM
Nice. That's an odd-looking pistol. Like a HK MK 23 without the raised front sight, and best of all the cartridges would appear to eject to the left.

DSRUPTV
July 27, 2005, 08:59 PM
That is pretty cool. It's a fun game too.

KriegHund
July 27, 2005, 09:00 PM
Bah to CS, yay to this wierd music!

|337/\/3$$ my but, CS suxors!

heh...

eab
July 28, 2005, 12:26 AM
whats kind of sad is I can idenitfy what gun is being used to make each sound in the game.... The pistol is supposed be an H&K USP.

MSGT9410
July 28, 2005, 12:34 AM
Some people have way too much time on their hands :uhoh:

armoredman
July 28, 2005, 12:39 AM
Cool, and I don't even like techno, but I do know a co worker that does. Wonder if I could save this on disc, and play it in a standard cd player? He brings one on the vanpool van.

Black Majik
July 28, 2005, 12:43 AM
Counterstrike must be using the same guns as in the show "Over There".... left side ejection ports :D :rolleyes:

10 Ring Tao
July 28, 2005, 12:44 AM
Oh man, such memories from back in the dorms playing version 1.2.

Dorian
July 28, 2005, 05:39 PM
Nice. That's an odd-looking pistol. Like a HK MK 23 without the raised front sight, and best of all the cartridges would appear to eject to the left.

It's the USP Tactical from the game. It looks long and distorted cause of how the guy set up the screenshot on his webpage.

The reason it looks like it ejects to the left, is that the game models are left handed by default. When you switch em over to righty, all it does is flip the model and textures.

Don't mind me... I've been playing the game so long I can run flawlessly through all the maps backwards :)

Eightball
July 28, 2005, 05:48 PM
That's some strange stuff, but it is strangely getting stuck in my head :uhoh: . I always wondered what would happen if someone made a song out of weapon sounds, now that question is eternally answered.

Combat-wombat
July 28, 2005, 06:02 PM
Heh... that made my day.

If you enjoyed reading about "Counterstrike techno song made only with weapon sounds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!