Firearms firms need protection - Zell Miller

PDA

Rebar
July 29, 2005, 09:08 AM
Times do change, but how did we arrive at where we are today with these predatory lawsuits? I believe that in large measure it's because the gun prohibitionists in this country have failed. They have been unable to convince the people's elected representatives that law-abiding citizens will somehow become safer if they are universally disarmed.
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/29/firearms_firms_need_protection/
You got to love Zell Miller.

If you enjoyed reading about "Firearms firms need protection - Zell Miller" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
beerslurpy
July 29, 2005, 10:05 AM
He isnt running for president? That would be one hell of an ugly primary.

Rebar
July 29, 2005, 10:11 AM
Depends if he's running as a democrat or republican. If as a democrat, he doesn't have a chance, the liberal/left that owns the party would crush him. As a republican, now that would be interesting indeed.

foghornl
July 29, 2005, 10:12 AM
Zell Miller is one of the very, very few Democrats that "gets it" in RKBA terms.

He would have a pretty decent shot at winning the White House for the Dems, but I don't the the DNC would let him in the primaries.

CAnnoneer
July 29, 2005, 12:25 PM
Zell earned my respect by being the only politician in 2004 elections to stand up and say the truth about his party's pres candidate. I think both sides should follow his example. ;)

The American people need more patriots, not partisans, among the politicians.

If you enjoyed reading about "Firearms firms need protection - Zell Miller" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!