Who's laughing now?

PDA

SmershAgent
July 29, 2005, 07:39 PM
They sure were happy about ruining the lawsuit bill last year, but I anticipate no photo shoots this evening.

:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Who's laughing now?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Standing Wolf
July 29, 2005, 07:54 PM
I would imagine the Hero of Chappaquiddick has already found a way to console himself.

rick_reno
July 29, 2005, 07:59 PM
I would imagine the Hero of Chappaquiddick has already found a way to console himself.

Maybe he'll take Diane for a ride in his car.

CTRL-ALT-DEL
July 29, 2005, 07:59 PM

Lets just hope no one drowns and no vehicles are damaged.

GunGoBoom
July 30, 2005, 01:48 AM
Where's a good tornado or an 'unfortunate' water heater explosion when you need it? (the frightening foursome all standing side by side - if Lautenberg and H. Clinton were standing there too, I think that the cosmic forces of good would be unstoppable and would unleash a bolt of lightning upon them spontaneously).

Sindawe
July 30, 2005, 04:02 AM
Maybe he'll take Diane for a ride in his car. Would that the Gods favor us such.

Spreadfire Arms
July 30, 2005, 04:40 PM
sorry for not knowing my democraps.

who is the guy on the left?

i recognize Feinstein, Kerry, and Kennedy. is the other guy Charles Schumer (sp)?

:confused:

Car Knocker
July 30, 2005, 04:43 PM
Yes.

armoredman
July 30, 2005, 05:57 PM
UpChuckie and Diane Feinslime, sKerry and Teddy (Drink/Drive/Dunk) Kennedy. What a disgusting foursome of leftist communistic power mad scum.

Byron Quick
July 30, 2005, 06:07 PM
You ought not to insult power mad communistic scum like that. They have standards too, you know.

Silver Bullet
July 31, 2005, 10:23 PM
Maybe he'll take Diane for a ride in his car.
Lets just hope no one drowns and no vehicles are damaged.

Letís just hope no vehicles are damaged. :evil:

Art Eatman
July 31, 2005, 11:47 PM
I can share the sentiments without seeing this as THR...

ARt

If you enjoyed reading about "Who's laughing now?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!