New CDNN catalog available to download now!

PDA

HighVelocity
July 30, 2005, 09:39 AM
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html

It still says 2005-2 on the webpage but if you download it, the file name is 2005-3. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New CDNN catalog available to download now!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bobo
July 30, 2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks got it!!

Nathanael_Greene
July 30, 2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks!

Now, where can I go download some money so I can buy some stuff?

Kaylee
July 31, 2005, 11:12 AM
Ooohh.. look at the prices for new production GI 30 rounders... remember what they would have fetched last year?

*sniff*

It's a beautiful thing. :)

LiquidTension
August 1, 2005, 05:40 PM
I called them last week to ask when this would be available, that's how much I was looking forward to it. Now I get it, and there's not a whole lot I care about. Cheap mag prices don't mean anything to me since they raised the price of the Shooting Star mags by several dollars. The only gun I'm even half interested in is still out of my price range :(

Still, it is probably the best catalogue out there for the gun enthusiast. Other companies have more stuff, but rarely do I see anybody beat CDNN's prices.

Marshal
August 1, 2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

If you enjoyed reading about "New CDNN catalog available to download now!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!