Action Pistol Books?

PDA

Bergeron
March 23, 2003, 02:43 AM
I'm looking to get a birthday present for a close friend who recently purchased a Para P16-40 that was all rigged out for the action pistol shooting.

What I've got in mind is a book that would detail as many different types of pistol competions as possible, rules, equipment, ammo, shooting tips, ect.

Does anyone know if such a critter exists?

If you enjoyed reading about "Action Pistol Books?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jeeper
March 23, 2003, 02:39 PM
The rules and such are on the websites of the different organizations. I would suggest getting them a book or video about training to become better. I would suggest the book by Brian enos or by Matt Burkett. Both books are gerat and will help shooters at every level of competition. You can go to their websites to buy them. There are also videos at both sites.

www.brianenos.com
www.mattburkett.com

glockster96
March 25, 2003, 11:46 PM
Jeeper hit it on the head. Matt's book is fantastic. From what I understand, BE's book is a little more mentally focused but equally good (I have Matt's but not Brian's).

Another good place for info is: www.brianenos.com

Good Luck!

glockster96
March 25, 2003, 11:48 PM
Doh, just noticed Jeeper posted Brian's website already. :cuss:

Oh well, its good enough to deserve 2 links. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Action Pistol Books?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!