Honeywood Apartment Homes - A great place to be a victim.

PDA

sssteinkamp
July 30, 2005, 06:04 PM
Check out the Residents Handbook.

http://www.honeywoodliving.com/h2.html

Specifically:

"GUNS
Guns, fake or real, including pellet & B.B. guns are not allowed on the premises." :eek:

Shane

If you enjoyed reading about "Honeywood Apartment Homes - A great place to be a victim." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
raghorn
July 30, 2005, 06:44 PM
That means the BG's will leave their weapons in the car when they rob you, right?

Eightball
July 30, 2005, 06:54 PM
That means the BG's will leave their weapons in the car when they rob you, right?But of course. That's why the yellow form and outlawing weapons keep criminals from obtaining forbidden firearms :rolleyes: .

dpesec
July 30, 2005, 08:33 PM
Did you notice that all guns including "fake" ones are banned. :banghead: So I guess they don't want kids playing with them.
Start the kids off right, guns = bad. Help the bad guys out :what:

shermacman
July 30, 2005, 08:41 PM
What a wonderful place! No guns! Peaceful, safe, secure!
Every community should have a similar law!
The police would have to disarm, too!

Kumbahya!

Standing Wolf
July 30, 2005, 10:00 PM
I don't ever do business with anti-Second Amendment bigots.

dasmi
July 30, 2005, 10:11 PM
Anyone else think this read like it had been translated from Japanese?
Meandering sentences, poor grammar...

gunner03
July 30, 2005, 11:55 PM
Not even legal here in MN.

Marnoot
July 31, 2005, 12:11 AM
Not even legal here in MN. Yup, same here in UT. It's illegal for a landlord to restrict the lawful gun ownership of tenants on the rented/leased property. Which made my alma mater's restriction on keeping guns in off-campus housing enough of a gray area for me to ignore it.

Flyboy
July 31, 2005, 01:02 AM
We appreciate your efforts in helping us maintain our community as a source of pride for you and your guests. Please report any bicycles etc. stored or parked on the lawns as this detracts from the beauty of Honeywood and cannot be permitted. Motorized vehicles of any kind are not allowed on the grass areas for any reason.
<sniff...sniff> Do you smell that? It smells like a handicap discrimination suit to me!

If you enjoyed reading about "Honeywood Apartment Homes - A great place to be a victim." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!