THR members ulflyer and frandy met face to face today and had a great time

PDA

Frandy
July 31, 2005, 12:39 AM
I live about 122 miles from ulflyer and when I was fortunate enough to close the deal to buy a Smith 1911 from him, it seemed logical to drive down to his place to pick up the pistol. Well, we also planned to do some shooting in his backyard, so I brought a few handguns so we could each try a few of our respective guns. We had a great time talking and about handguns, our M-1 Carbines, and a lot of personal stuff too. Found out we even have some other things in common.

Just goes to show you how a virtual aquaintance can turn into a budding friendship. Perhaps next time I'll take some photos of our getting together, but for now, all I have is this one photo of the collection of pistols we talked over. We even shot some of them! Not the Remington Rand though...whooee what a sweet 1911! Oh, hey, and the sweet tea was perfect too. Thanks ul...

A great time was had by all. We'll do it again.

Nothing like comraderie...fraternalism...friendship...getting together and having a gooooood time.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=27143&stc=1

Frandy

If you enjoyed reading about "THR members ulflyer and frandy met face to face today and had a great time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ulflyer
July 31, 2005, 09:41 AM
We did have a good one and let me tell you guys, Frandy's Dan Wesson is a tack driver, with my Nork with GHOST RING sights (take note METE) coming in pretty close behind it.

If you enjoyed reading about "THR members ulflyer and frandy met face to face today and had a great time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!