Gun found in the movie Goldeneye?

PDA

isaidme
March 23, 2003, 10:30 PM
Ok guys Im trying to find out what firearm James is using at the end of the movie,when he is fighting with Alec on the satellite dish.No it is not a PPK!!!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun found in the movie Goldeneye?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Handy
March 23, 2003, 11:34 PM
There is a Browning BDM in use by Sean Bean's character. Is this the one of which you speak (I think Bond grabs it)?

Tamara
March 23, 2003, 11:37 PM
Really? Bond used a BDM?

Well, maybe the goofy controls on mine aren't that annoying, then... :D

Rally Vincent
March 23, 2003, 11:41 PM
I just slapped in GoldenEye and took a look, It DOES look like a BDM.........Hmmm........Thats pretty cool, never really noticed until someone said something about it.

isaidme
March 24, 2003, 12:46 AM
Thanks!The bdm crossed my mind!But I also thought it might have been a older model sig!:)

isaidme
March 24, 2003, 12:56 AM
Oh and did these guns come in only 9mm?I love my hi-power by the way!!!

VHinch
March 24, 2003, 02:14 AM
Alec's gun was a BDM, and IIRC at some point in the movie (can't remember where) James gets a P99.

Vance

Handy
March 24, 2003, 11:46 AM
The P99 doesn't pop up until the next movie with Michelle Yang.

It's not Bond's gun, he takes it from "Alec".

I was thinking that Alec starts the film with a HiPower (chemical plant scene) and moves on to other Browning products later.

Mark G.
March 24, 2003, 12:41 PM
What gun did the Russian General have? I thought it was a Mak, but never really got a good look. Don't have the movie on tape so I can't run it slow mo.

isaidme
March 24, 2003, 06:40 PM
Mark the general did use a Mak;)

Mute
March 25, 2003, 05:05 PM
Could never get a really good look at that gun, but it's either a BDM or a Bernadelli.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun found in the movie Goldeneye?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!