Post '86 full-autos for everyone?

PDA

jnojr
August 7, 2005, 03:03 PM
How about this?

Start or buy an existing "SOT". Hire hundreds of THRers at $1 per year as "consultants". Start a group to pool money to have a building, pay salespeople, etc. Maybe there'd even be dividends paid out from profit on sales! But everyone could buy "dealer samples" all day long!

I'd buy in... :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Post '86 full-autos for everyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
August 7, 2005, 04:25 PM
One minor problem...post-86 dealer samples require a letter from a government agency requesting a demonstration of that firearm before ATF will allow you to get one. No letter - no gun.

CleverNickname
August 7, 2005, 11:53 PM
No demo letter required if it's a C2, for post-samples it manufactures.

I have a feeling that at some point the BATF would refuse to recognize more than a certain number of people as responsible parties of that FFL. If not that, they'd find something else.

Nick1911
August 7, 2005, 11:58 PM
It's a good idea ( I'd be in :D ), but I don't think the ATF would let it stand. Anything that puts more machineguns in civilian, non-law enforcement circulation one way or another would be frowned upon, and stopped.

BTR
August 8, 2005, 12:14 AM
I wish to join also...

LAR-15
August 8, 2005, 12:15 AM
It would not be too hard to find a corrupt chief LEO to sign off on..... :D

DeseoUnTaco
August 8, 2005, 12:22 AM
Yes, a nice idea, obviously we know it won't work for many reasons.

Someday if I have lots of money I'm going to spend some of it on lobbyists for this one issue, and also on legal fees to fight it in courts. The Robert Stewart case is a great case. I wish I had enough money to send over a team of top lawyers to fight his case.

Kurush
August 8, 2005, 01:10 AM
I have a better idea, how about if you put all that effort and money into getting pro-RKBA legislators elected so we can make meaningful change. Schmoozing public officials into letting you play with their toys through post-sample shenanigans only puts lipstick on the pig.

If you enjoyed reading about "Post '86 full-autos for everyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!