CZ 75b in IDPA

PDA

The Drew
August 9, 2005, 12:12 PM
Been considering buying a CZ 75b for use in SSP and ESP, I currently shoot a CZ P01 (my carry gun) and a springfield XD 40 in ESP. Both guns are a bit too short for the typical Courses that we shoot at my club. I have been at a major disadvantage in the last few matches with long shots with these weapons.

I also shoot a springfield "loaded" 1911 in CDP it's a full size, and I have done quite well with it on the longer shots. (25 yards)

So the question is this, how many people shoot a cz 75b in IDPA? and would I be better off trading the XD in for a down payment for the CZ?

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 75b in IDPA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gary G23
August 9, 2005, 12:38 PM
I shoot a CZ-75B SA 9mm in ESP. I'm planning on shooting a CZ-75 BD 9mm in SSP. I was shooting an XD-9 in ESP. It seems like I shoot better with the CZ. I think it is the weight. For carry guns I have both a P-01 and an XD-9 4".

The Drew
August 9, 2005, 12:56 PM
I was thinking of going with the standard 75b so I can use it both decocked in SSP and C&L in ESP...

eerw
August 9, 2005, 02:09 PM
I shoot a SP01 and a 75b in USPSA production and an occasional IDPA match.
I shoot both pretty well, but both have action work and new sights for a great sight picture..they are very accurate and I can shoot them well at close and long ranges at partial targets and small pieces of steel.

I haven't shot an XD service model, so I can't give you a comparison..but I do like my CZs..

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 75b in IDPA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!