What's it worth?

PDA

2nd Amendment
March 24, 2003, 12:06 PM
I traded off a SPAS12 I had some problems with at the gun show here Sunday. I got a Springfield Ultra Compact and $300 cash. The Springy has been through Wilson; trigger job, polishing on the frame and a teflon finish in OD green on the slide and parts of the frame, excellent beavertail installed, oh yeah, and Heinie sights, too. The trigger is incredibly crisp, though maybe a bit heavier than I'd prefer, functions with anything I had laying around and seems pretty doggone accurate, too.

Thing is, I was really looking for $$$ and not a pistol so, what's this beast worth? I think I did pretty good on the deal but...

If you enjoyed reading about "What's it worth?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chevrofreak
March 24, 2003, 12:44 PM
i think you came out way on top on that one

if i'm not mistaken that Springfield is worth about $1000

2nd Amendment
March 24, 2003, 04:22 PM
That's around what I'm finding out elsewhere. If so I made out like a bandit. Now I just have to wait for the next show and sell it for that. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "What's it worth?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!