Need help finding FFL in NE Maryland

PDA

45Badger
March 24, 2003, 12:05 PM
A friend is selling a preban AR to MD resident. He'll take delivery thru FFL in Harford or Cecil county.

Looking for reasonable (cheap) processing fee. Any recommendations?

We've found a couple who want $40+. That's nuts./

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding FFL in NE Maryland" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TarpleyG
March 24, 2003, 01:30 PM
Go here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/user/DealerNetwork.asp

GT

MikeK
March 24, 2003, 04:35 PM
$40 doesn't seem bad for MD. My favorite dealer won't even do them, except for good customers as a favor and a fee. They did tell me that you can go through the state police for a handgun sale and a $10 fee. I think the pre-bans fall in the same category as handguns. Give them a call, the police.

I'm sure it all has to be done in person with NICS check. If your buddy is out of state it may not work or be worth the expense of the trip.

Good luck!

MessedUpMike
March 24, 2003, 07:12 PM
Gideon Gun Sales in Bel Air, www.gideongunsales.com also some of the best prices/service I have found.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help finding FFL in NE Maryland" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!