C&R Question

PDA

english kanigit
August 13, 2005, 04:15 AM
I've been filling out my app and I'm almost done. I do, however, have a question.

What's this business about my CLEOs name and address? Am I supposed to get his approval (like and SBR or Class 3)? Or do I send a copy to his office?
:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
homeka45
August 13, 2005, 04:27 AM
Sent a copy to the office of our county's chief of Police with a cover letter explaining I was applying for a C&R license from the ATF and that this was just a requirement and that no further action was necessary on his part. Never did hear anything from them (PD). Good Luck. Hope your wallet is ready. :)

Seems like you're doing well even without the license.

c_yeager
August 13, 2005, 05:17 AM
You send a copy to his office. It is simple a notification that you are applying for the license, he doesnt need to do anything (nor do you need him to do anything). He may keep the copy filed, or it may end up in the waste bin, it doesnt matter so long as you sent it to him.

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!