Orlando, FL area members: free range time

PDA

Monkeyleg
August 15, 2005, 06:50 PM
I hope the moderators will allow this.

Just a heads-up that a shop on my site--Oak Ridge Gun Range--is offering a free day of range time. More details can be found here. (http://www.gunshopfinder.com/bytownresults.asp?ID=4118)

If you enjoyed reading about "Orlando, FL area members: free range time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joab
August 15, 2005, 07:06 PM
I've been to this shop a few times over the past 20 years or so, don't know if it is the same owners.
I actually took my CCW class there

It's definetly one of the better ones.

Can't speak for the range though just the prices and more importantly the attitude.

Monkeyleg
August 16, 2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the review, Joab. Oak Ridge was one of the FL stores that members here recommended to me.

Chrontius
August 17, 2005, 01:23 AM
wooohoo! Thanks, I've got a birthday party to plan for Sunday! ^_^

How are their prices on rentals? I'm thinking a .22 and a brick or two.

pharmer
August 17, 2005, 02:32 PM
They also have class 3 rentals (9mm) very reasonable, you do have to use their ammo though.

Monkeyleg
August 28, 2005, 11:47 PM
Chrontius, did you ever get a chance to check out their shop and, if so, what did you think?

Chrontius
August 29, 2005, 01:26 PM
Nope, I was going to go in last weekend, but life got in my way. :(

Monkeyleg
September 14, 2005, 07:10 PM
Just talked to the owner today, and he's continuing the offer.

If you enjoyed reading about "Orlando, FL area members: free range time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!