25% off at Sports Authority (again)

PDA

LiquidTension
August 17, 2005, 04:20 PM
Just like last time, this excludes guns and ammo. You CAN however, use it on accessories. If you're in the market for a safe (RSC, I know I know), this could save you a bunch of money because they sell the high end ($2000) Brownings.

link to coupon (http://www.aximdeals.com/coupons/COUPON.PDF)

If you enjoyed reading about "25% off at Sports Authority (again)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hkOrion
August 18, 2005, 01:05 PM
They're also running a sale on their safes right now, so normally $1199 is going for $1099 minus the 25% you're looking at <$800 for a $1200 safe.

I'll be there tonight to pick mine up.

DigMe
August 18, 2005, 01:50 PM
This is becoming a monthly thing. The first time I bought socks, the second time I bought a chinup bar. Too bad I don't have more money to buy some nice stuff.

brad cook

LiquidTension
August 19, 2005, 06:17 PM
If only I had a truck, I'd go pick up a safe...the one I've got just isn't cutting it. If there was a SA near me I could borrow one, but the nearest one is at least 2 hours away I think :(

Shovelhead
August 19, 2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the coupon.
Just bought a safe at the BassPro Shops where thay had a sale a couple of weeks ago.
I'll have to find something to spend some bucks on...........

If you enjoyed reading about "25% off at Sports Authority (again)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!